• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets release Le'Veon Bell

jfra78

56 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'm not going to knock him for wanting to get paid. Ended up being a bad move on his part. With the right coach I think he could find proper motivation. NE and Cam would be a good fit for him I think. 

Seriously though, how did Bell get cut and Gase keep his job. I would have more confidence in a monkey flinging poo at sticky note ideas on a wall than in him.

Bad move? Dude earned $28 mil for 18 games. Over $1.5 million a game. I'd say he did pretty damn good for himself.

8 hours ago, stirs said:

NY football is doing well this year

0-10

Which, after years and years of putting up with New Yorkers moving south, wear your fuging ears out listening to them bitch about how everything is better in NY, then be unable to answer the simple question “If everything is better there, then why the fug are you ALL moving here?”, is really breaking my heart, I gotta tell ya.

9 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Bell is horrible, a classic case of not showing up after getting paid the Jets were dumb to pay him what they did he had issues staying in shape with the steelers.

He put up 789 yards behind the jets offensive line and many Jets fans say he was the only bright spot on that offense last season, esp when Sam had mono and they had literal bums playing QBs

At least pretend to do some research and not just parrot bad narratives of Oh he only cares about money he never stayed in shape.

31 minutes ago, Rags said:

He put up 789 yards behind the jets offensive line and many Jets fans say he was the only bright spot on that offense last season, esp when Sam had mono and they had literal bums playing QBs

At least pretend to do some research and not just parrot bad narratives of Oh he only cares about money he never stayed in shape.

I never doubt Jet Ineptitude  but seriously saying a 789 yard 3.3 ypc 3td season us a good example of caring is weak.

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I never doubt Jet Ineptitude  but seriously saying a 789 yard 3.3 ypc 3td season us a good example of caring is weak.

so is you going after leveon.  super weak.   look how tannehill is playing away from gase.   maybe that dude is a bit past his prime but with the steelers he was the most patient back at setting up his blocks i've seen in a long time.  great hands too.   he's a fantastic player

You could make an argument the Bell benefitted from the Steelers program.  Conner showed that Bell wasn't needed.  

I work overseas and am watching the game now on AFN.  Just a bit ago they had the announcement and the last thing that was said. "No one is above the team"  Which IMO may have said Bell was making waves.

I am sure some team will sign him.  

1 hour ago, Rags said:

Yeah, Bell might be a premadonna we really don't have any facts to say he is or not. But, to say he's washed or a bum. This is typical Huddle doing typical Huddle poo. 

2 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Which, after years and years of putting up with New Yorkers moving south, wear your fuging ears out listening to them bitch about how everything is better in NY, then be unable to answer the simple question “If everything is better there, then why the fug are you ALL moving here?”, is really breaking my heart, I gotta tell ya.

My favorite is, "The traffic here is terrible! People from NC can't drive!" followed shortly after by, "You're the first person I've met that's actually from here!"

39 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

You could make an argument the Bell benefitted from the Steelers program.  Conner showed that Bell wasn't needed.  

I work overseas and am watching the game now on AFN.  Just a bit ago they had the announcement and the last thing that was said. "No one is above the team"  Which IMO may have said Bell was making waves.

I am sure some team will sign him.  

sounds like something gase would say to try and scapegoat anyone for his pitiful job of coaching.   

Archived