• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug these two guys. Fug em.

Jeremy Igo

It can't be that we're just spoiled by years of Beason and Keuchly at the MLB position. I mean of course anyone is going to pale in comparison after over a decade of legitimately debating if we had the best MLB in the game. I don't think it's just that. I think Whitehead might actually be the worst starting linebacker in the league.

Our starting MLB had 1 solo tackle today. 

One. 

30 minutes ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Who is distracting? Is it some sort of conspiracy to the Cam obsessed fans? I really liked Cam too but all problems with this team going forward are not just because we didn't keep Cam for his last year of contract or however long he had left on it. He also hasn't exactly lit it up this season either. Is Teddy the answer? I no longer think so totally but no way in hell every single problem of this team's moving forward is all because of no Cam. The argument gets almost comical after a while.

It’s a real shame that you don’t see the big picture. The problem giving a teddy bridgewater caliber player over $20M a year for 3 years. He is not the answer and is not good enough to make you a serious threat. He is also too good to tank with. He’s going to win you 6 games which will put you out of range to get your next QB. The signing was irresponsible and dumb. Teddy is not the answer and he never was. 

teddy helps put us in the worst possible situation a football team can be, mediocre without a franchise QB. Hope everyone is enjoying their 6-7 wins and watching him consistently throw the ball short of the sticks and end zone when they have explosive playmakers.

6 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Didnt we just sign Boston to a 3 year  contract this offseason ?

Well we extended Reid for a few years and dumped him 1 year in, why not dump Boston? I mean what’s 2 years $19M this year and last for mediocre safety play?

We sure do love to pay for awful play, don’t we?

Archived