• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

panthers win 2-4 more games this season

Jorgie

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

To be fair, I doubt we lose out. We still play the Lions, Vikings, Broncos, and Football Team (LOL!). Someone has to win those games. I doubt we'll go 0-4 in them.

One can only hope. Since we are competing against all 4 for draft slot, an 0-4 run would do wonders. Giants still play the Bengals and Dallas. Dallas who won’t win still plays the Bengals, Washington, Philly and the Giants. Washington still plus the Bengals, Philly, Dallas and us. Chargers play the Jets and Denver. Houston plays Detroit and Cincy.

If we somehow pulled the 0fer on that, with all the NFC East intermingling and Cincy to boot, then I’d see us at 5. Dallas, Jax and Jets have 1, 2 and 3 locked up. Jets haven’t won, Jags have no gimmies left and Dallas has no QB.

Amazing to think that Miami will very likely get pick 4 and pick 36 from Houston. I mean Tua looks decent, they are playing well and they will get their normal picks plus have 4 and 36. It’s an embarrassment of riches for a team that traded away their best players to tank. I’m sorry but their tank worked like a charm.

Just now, stbugs said:

One can only hope. Since we are competing against all 4 for draft slot, an 0-4 run would do wonders. Giants still play the Bengals and Dallas. Dallas who won’t win still plays the Bengals, Washington, Philly and the Giants. Washington still plus the Bengals, Philly, Dallas and us. Chargers play the Jets and Denver. Houston plays Detroit and Cincy.

If we somehow pulled the 0fer on that, with all the NFC East intermingling and Cincy to boot, then I’d see us at 5. Dallas, Jax and Jets have 1, 2 and 3 locked up. Jets haven’t won, Jags have no gimmies left and Dallas has no QB.

Amazing to think that Miami will very likely get pick 4 and pick 36 from Houston. I mean Tua looks decent, they are playing well and they will get their normal picks plus have 4 and 36. It’s an embarrassment of riches for a team that traded away their best players to tank. I’m sorry but their tank worked like a charm.

If we lose out, we're definitely picking top 5. Potentially even top 3. That would be exciting.

Archived