• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want the Panthers to win any more games?

hepcat

5 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

Yeah.  Remember when the Patriots tanked for Tom Brady? Remember when the Rams tanked for Kurt Warner? Remember when the 49ers and Raiders used their top draft picks on  Alex Smith and JaMarcus Russell and they won all of those Super Bowls? You guys are starting to convince me!

“Uses most extreme cases in the sports history to make stupid point”

Its okay you don’t understand. Let’s all cheer hard for those 6 to 7 wins!!1

Say we lose one or two of those meaningless games in 2011, we would have drafted Mark Barron instead of Luke Keuchly. 

Or how about we lose a few more games in 2016 and leapfrog the jags and select Fournette instead of CMC

Would anyone really like to go to the end of 2018 and lose that meaningless game against the saints so that we can take Rashawn Gary instead of Brian Burns. 

The point of this is that the draft is an absolute crap shoot. If QB is the biggest need that Rhule sees and he falls in love with Wilson or Fields, we will move up and get them. The only difference is going to be the price to move up to get them. 

In this year of Covid, I’m just glad they are playing 

those players and coaches give much to the game...I can’t see them tanking 

that said, nature will take its course. They are not going to beat Green Bay or NO (if home field is up for grabs particularly)

so, two losses 

they will hit beat Washington. If you think Ron is not salivating at the thought out of  beating the poo out of Teppers team in DC, you would be wrong.  And Washington is not bad this year 

so three losses 

on Denver, who knows. Somewhat depleted 

I say at best 5 and 11.  at worst 4 and 12.  

top six draft choice. Come on down 

1 hour ago, Sir Purr said:

Yeah.  Remember when the Patriots tanked for Tom Brady? Remember when the Rams tanked for Kurt Warner? Remember when the 49ers and Raiders used their top draft picks on  Alex Smith and JaMarcus Russell and they won all of those Super Bowls? You guys are starting to convince me!

Remember when we drafted Tony Pike....that was awesome! 

1 hour ago, Sir Purr said:

Look at the QBs in the playoffs in the past 10 years. We know Brady is the exception   Where we they drafted 

kc went from number 27 to number 10 for Mahones  

there is no way that Bridgewater is taking any team any where except home in front of their TVs come Jan 1 this year or any other year 

Put pressure  on him and  he crumbles like blue cheese. He couldn’t lead one game winning drive this year with better weapons and line then most.  Sorry. Not a believer 

Archived