• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last chance to see Zach Wilson. 7 PM EST UCF vs BYU. ESPN 12-22 Boca Raton Bowl

11 hours ago, Varking said:

You cant cut Teddy until after year 2

Yes you can. You just don’t save all of his salary. You save $8M since he’s got a partial guarantee. Personally, I’d rather see if you can trade him as he’d only be $8M for the new team for 2021 or cut him and start Grier/PJ to basically see if either is worth keeping as a backup/trading and to take hits while the OL (we better draft a few) gels. You can do the same with Teddy I guess but he’s more expensive.

11 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Not to mention last night's entire secondary for UCF were true freshmen.

It was not about the defense he was playing against, but the throws that he was making. I watched the time he took to make his reads and the passes. Did he take a lot of time to make the read then throw and with the timing how well did he place the ball? 

The only criticism that I could make was when UCF stated pressuring him towards the end of the game. He did hang in the pocket too long and tried to find a open man instead of trying to escape the pressure. Was this because the game was practically over and wanted to add numbers to his stat line? I am not sure but that is the only thing that I saw and questioned.

2 minutes ago, Monrowed said:

The only criticism that I could make was when UCF stated pressuring him towards the end of the game. He did hang in the pocket too long and tried to find a open man instead of trying to escape the pressure.

Same thing he did while losing to Coastal Carolina. He did not handle pressure well the entire game against CCU; and if he had difficulties with a shitty D like UCF, I'd be concerned.

35 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

UCF may have the worst defense in college football. 

Temper enthusiasm accordingly

They may be bad, but you can’t take away his placement on those throws last night. Had he thrown short routes all night and his WRs get a lot YAC, that would be different, but he was throwing 30 yard passes with ease on the run and with great placement. UCFs defense may be bad, but the rest of the teams he faced were not. 

6F25A724-7116-412C-8936-3C0B38058EAD.jpeg

Archived