• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Saints Divisional Playoff Thread - Who you got?

Zod

I swear every time Brees or Brady throw an incompletion Aikman blames every other player on the roster. Even when Brees threw his pick “had Thomas ran deep that would have been a touchdown.” Umm he ran an out route that was undercut and Brees saw that and tried the pass anyway.

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

yeah, home cooking at it's finest for the Saints.

I haven’t had a chance to watch but twice I saw 3rd downs on ESPN when checking. Penalties aren’t far apart (6 to 5) but Saints had 5 first downs on penalties to 0 for Tampa. Seems like an extend the drive when necessary for NO. 

Just now, stbugs said:

I haven’t had a chance to watch but twice I saw 3rd downs on ESPN when checking. Penalties aren’t far apart (6 to 5) but Saints had 5 first downs on penalties to 0 for Tampa. Seems like an extend the drive when necessary for NO. 

All day long. The one in the first was the difference between a punt and 7 points being on the board 

Just now, stbugs said:

you should see what they called penalties on at least two of those.....blatant "give the Saints a first down" penalties.

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

All day long. The one in the first was the difference between a punt and 7 points being on the board 

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

you should see what they called penalties on at least two of those.....blatant "give the Saints a first down" penalties.

That sucks. I hate to even think that but damn both games today had clear favorites.

Archived