• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC

Calboyz13

I’ve been seeing a lot of crazy things said about trading McCaffrey and to those people your smoking some heavy gas we trade CMC we have no run game and with no O-Line with have no pass game Anther Cam Newton running for his life.. McCaffrey has done nothing wrong for this team besides being banged up because he’s the work horse of the team look at Julio Jones dude is a beast and has been injured multiple times but you don’t see people throwing dirt all on his name because they know he’s a animal when healthy same with McCaffrey. Then I’ve even seen “we needa trade Burns or Chinn like what”?? I guarantee you the ones that are all in for trading McCaffrey are the ones that wanted us to draft Leonard Fournette and Isaiah Simmons.. If Houston is willing to take both our first’s and Teddy Toilet water then that’s fine but theirs no way i’m trading McCaffrey point blank. And if they don’t like the trade that we give Fields Wilson and Jones are good options as well.

A45BFE6E-B0D0-4AC9-8296-BF07C50327C6.jpeg

• Pie 3
  • Flames 4
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, ItsTheFluRe-Named said:

CMC is sickeningly overrated .. RB's that produce are easy to find, why pay big for one?

No, CMC isnt almost like a WR too .. WR's catch balls beyond 3 yards from the LOS or behind

“Produce” is one word. Obliterate franchise and NFL records is another thing altogether.

CMC is 🐐 status and one season of unlucky injuries isn’t changing that. Time y’all started accepting it.

Edited by WarHeel
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, ItsTheFluRe-Named said:

CMC is sickeningly overrated .. RB's that produce are easy to find, why pay big for one?

No, CMC isnt almost like a WR too .. WR's catch balls beyond 3 yards from the LOS or behind

Man, that's a take Skip Bayless himself would be proud of. I like the trolly username too, but it might be a bit over the top in combination with those mucho caliente takes.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

“Produce” is one word. Obliterate franchise and NFL records is another.

CMC is 🐐 status and one season of unlucky injuries isn’t changing that. Time y’all started accepting it.

Nobody is taking away from CMC. But what's easier to get, a franchise QB like Watson or a amazing RB like CMC. CMCs career likely declines at 30, Watson could play mid 30s. What Watson could bring to the franchise over his career is more than CMC. It's no hate for CMC and I think he's an amazing talent, it's just the truth of the positions. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1