• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Packers NFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

I'll give the Packers credit. After they gave up that fumble and an immediate touchdown, I thought the game was over. They got it back to within a score with a chance to win at the end though.

Unfortunately, they picked a really bad time for both their quarterback and their coach to have cases of testiculus absenteeus.

27 minutes ago, stbugs said:

So you think they shouldn’t have called it? Do you realize the outcry if they didn’t make the proper call? I agree that refs screw up a ton. I think penalties should be reviewable, but that was a correct call. I don’t care about what happened earlier.

If King covers his guy then it doesn’t decide the game.

Amazing that people in here think the refs are ruining games (they do make terrible calls) but then you guys want refs to not make a call when it could decide a game or if they were letting things go earlier? If the holding of the jersey cause and incompletion and GB wins, doesn’t that mean TB got screwed?

The hate for Tom Brady is really clouding judgement in here. I want that call made every time. That wasn’t a 50-50 ball or a DB getting there a microsecond early, that was a DB beaten impeding a route by pulling on a jersey for a yards making it so visible to the back judge.

No. They should have not called it. The WR flopped. He made no move to actually extend to a ball that was already way in front of him. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

They’re only the story for those rooting for GB ..  

Dayum,  he grabbed the jersey.. it’s a penalty..  
If he’d have grabbed a Panther we’d say the same thing,,  it’s a penalty 

I didn't have a rooting interest. I just found it ironic.

39 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Packers lost this game on the last play of the first half. That was outrageously bad and someone should lose their job for it.

Totally agree. Mike Pettine leaves a lot to be desired with that defense. They have a ton of talent, and while they've been much better with him than Capers I still don't think he's a good coach at all. That play should seal his fate.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Imagine Aaron Rodgers with DJ Moore and Robby Anderson

I'd definitely be in on Rodgers. Obviously he's even shorter term than Stafford and ideally you get a young franchise guy either in the draft or Watson, but damn if Rodgers wouldn't make us an immediate contender.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1