• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LV

Mr. Scot

I love interacting with the Panthers community and I've met some amazing people through Panthers twitter. With that being said, is anyone else a little bit annoyed by this John Ellis guy lmao? I listen to his podcast which I like, and I do like some of the highlights and old clips that he posts. But it's like everything he says is so weirdly calculated or something I honestly have no idea I'm one of the chillest people in the world this dude is just starting to annoy me lmao.

1 minute ago, CBird said:

Straight up first half ref’s fixed this to favor the bucs.   So far second half looks like the Chiefs don’t the ability to overcome it. Bucs are more physical and will bleed the clock out, while the Chiefs will press and make more mistakes.

Honestly Bucs have clearly been better anyways

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Im sure in some smelly, damp, dim lit Irish bar nestled away in some hole in Boston there are a couple spoiled Pats fans complaining how “Tommy gets all the calls!”

LOL! That's all I hear echoing through the halls of my apartment now. 

Hell, I wasn't gonna go to the grocery store till Wednesday, but now I'm gonna go tomorrow so I can hear that poo.