• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

Completely agree.

As good as Watson is, I think if I was in their position I'd do the same. Yeah you're rolling the dice on a talented rookie panning out and plenty don't but you're also retaining a boatload of draft equity that would otherwise be headed to Houston.

• Flames 1

I don’t understand all the people that possibly think this ruins us, you give up a few first round picks for and elite quarterback, and 1-2 of the decent players from last years roster. You still have 6 rounds of the draft to build through and you have an Elite quarterback! One who can actually throw the ball down the field, and with accuracy. This is a no brainer. 

• Pie 1

If we do end up acquiring him, I really hope we at least don't give up this year's 2nd round pick, so many potential starting OL will be available by that pick.  I know our defense will take a hit with this trade but if we can get someone like Alex Leatherwood, Jalen Mayfield, Wyatt Davis, Radunz, Eichenberg in the 2nd...Our offense is going to be crazy.

• Pie 2