• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

Look up this Buzbee dudes history. Specifically when he ran for Mayor. 100% a fraud. Fabricated text messages, etc to try to win the election. 

do I want Watson in Carolina? 100% 

I’m not going to undermine these women’s claims but the timing of this, the lawyer, and wording in these manuscripts seems....odd. Sexual assault is very real and way more prevalent that anyone here knows btw. 

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

I also want to know why police were never brought in ?   The 3rd accusation is surely criminal.

*This is not me saying victims are lying.  Just a few things that strike me as odd.

Harvey Weinstein got 23 years in prison for a series of incidents which were never reported to the police. 

59 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/18/second-lawsuit-filed-lawyer-claims-six-total-claims-are-coming-against-deshaun-watson/

To say nothing about the veracity of the claims by the women involved, for or a guy who claims to not be doing it for the attention, this ambulance chaser sure is doing a LOT of talking about himself and his accomplishments. For a guy who claims to not be doing it for the money, it'll be interesting to see what happens with any of his payouts if there ends up being any money collected in these suits. Spoiler alert: they'll end up in his bank account.

Of course they will, it always does.  South Carolina law firms run TV ads 24/7 telling people how much money they got for their clients and they can get that for you too.  I have to watch that crap because I'm located too close to the damn state and all but one local channel is actually local to NC.

If a Civil lawyer is not a complete and utter money hungry douchebag he's not a good civil lawyer.  Sad but true.

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If a Civil lawyer is not a complete and utter money hungry douchebag he's not a good civil lawyer.  Sad but true.

Perfect description of the attorney for the injured party in the Britt Reid case. 

Grandstanding for a sympathetic cause, no problem. 

Same for some women facing up against against an enormously wealthy and powerful QB, problem.

Seems inconsistent. 

Edited by SizzleBuzz

7 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Don't believe this at all, seems like a shakedown

We’ll see, but it bothers me that Deshaun seems to be seeking out multiple random masseuses.

Why do that? Why go into the private home of some random IG girl?

Tom Brady has had the same masseuse for 59 years. Same with other big athletes. 

Also, I’m sure Houston has people on staff.

To me, his actions are pretty suspect.

• Beer 2

10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Same for some women facing up against against an enormously wealthy and powerful QB, problem.

Seems inconsistent. 

It's definitely inconsistent watching you all of a sudden act like you haven't been stumping for enormously wealthy and powerful people with half the posts you make on this forum.

7 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Yikes, he embarrassed this organization and now the owners lawyer neighbor is trying to assassinate his character with horrible accusations. Easy hit job

Greg Hardy is different bc he was actually guilty of abusing women. This, this is made up

I'm beginning to not be so sure. This is starting to look pretty bad for Watson.

• Beer 1