• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

9 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

What money train? They are suing him for $500 each according to him. 

Huh?  Watson said they first woman and this lawyer approached him asking for a 6 figure settlement before they went public.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lawyer said the majority of them are state licensed massage therapists. That would make it unlikely they were secret prostitutes. It'd also be a pretty easy thing to check their credentials.

Throw in that the word is he's sharing all his information with the Houston Police Department. Would you be comfortable with that if you were running a secret sex business?

You don't think rub and tug parlors are licensed? Making the appearance of a legit biz  and book keeping helps avoid tax evasion charges if anything were to go south.

Edited by La Pantera

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Buzbee said he himself doesn't have anything to do with the Texans, nor is the lawsuit associated with them.

And I'm pretty sure something as simple as 'hey you should try this massage therapist" doesn't necessarily make the Texans liable.

So looks like there wasn't an actual Texans trainer. He referred to Quincy Avery twice and once was as a "Texans trainer" 

At least that's what the internet tells me. I'm sure the "Its a Hit by the Texans" heard that bit and ran with it.

5 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

This poo is crazy as hell. He said Watson did this poo again AFTER his agent/lawyer was contacted about the first woman/lawsuit. 

That indicates something pathological.  Like, he cannot control himself....not good.

7 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Houston screwed up by not trading him before this hit. I couldn’t imagine if we traded the house for him and then this hit. 

That's one of the reasons why I think the idea of the McNairs being behind this is pretty silly.

If they would have created him away and then this stuff came out, maybe that would make more sense. As it is, they'd be cutting their own throats.

And no, saying "well, this isn't about football for them" doesn't make that idea sound any more realistic.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1