• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you think will be the Panthers 2021 starting QB?

GOAT

Who do you think will be the Panthers 2021 starting QB?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the Panther 2021 starting QB? Not who do you want, but who do you think it will be?

• Teddy
    • Deshaun
    • Trey
    • Justin
    • Zach
    • Mac
    • Other (please comment)

I'd say zero chance of it being Watson after what we heard from Verge yesterday (not that it seemed all that likely as it was).

If the team drafts a rookie, there's still a pretty good chance that this year's starter is Bridgewater unless they acquire another veteran.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd say zero chance of it being Watson after what we heard from Verge yesterday (not that it seemed all that likely as it was).

If the team drafts a rookie, there's still a pretty good chance that this year's starter is Bridgewater unless they acquire another veteran.

I don't see Teddy starting more than 4 games before the install a 1st round rookie as the starter, unless Teddy somehow figures out how to be a good QB.

If we draft Fields or Lance, Teddy is likely the opening day starter as the young QBs get acclimated (we don't know how COVID may affect the off-season)

Since I'm not a fan of dead money I wouldn't want to release TB until after this coming season, if a trade can soften the dead money blow, I'd pursue that and sign a veteran back up. 

Just now, DeAngelo Beason said:

I don't see Teddy starting more than 4 games before the install a 1st round rookie as the starter, unless Teddy somehow figures out how to be a good QB.

I still don't think we're going to be quite what we need to be this season.

So as harsh as it sounds, if we're going to stick somebody out there to take lumps, it may as well be Bridgewater.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It was pretty darn likely. "Imminent" is just that. 

My guess is Fields or Wilson.

• Pie 3