• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Micah Parsons runs 4.39

TheWiz

Just now, TheCasillas said:

If we drafted him, you'd have to wonder who would be on the chopping block. Chinn would not be LB at all heading into this year. Not with the Perryman signing. There is no value in cutting Shaq.

I believe that we're moving towards positionless football. There are some packages where you can put your best athletes on the football field. Jeremy Chinn is a baller. He's going to get his time. Alot of these guys you can move around, putting Parsons on the end, etc. This dude is 6'3, running a 4.4. This is Julio Jones/ Julius Peppers type of athleticsm. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Wow, it’s one thing to say we’d settle for him but QB is so much bigger of a need an important a position it’s not funny. Luke without a healthy Cam was on 7-9 and 5-11 teams.

I’d rather grab a LT if the top QBs are gone, which I really hope isn’t the case.

If he can't play QB or LT we shouldn't be considering him in this draft in the 1st. BPA is massively overtouted as the only and best draft strategy, positional value and team needs have to be in the conversation. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1