• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little = Gone?

ncfan

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

why not?  He was the one so in love with Little he was trying to trade back into the first...maybe he thinks he just isn't a fit with the team regime.

2022 4th?

He does have 2 more years on his rookie contract, so he's cheap AF. He actually might have trade value, if not much.

• Beer 2

4 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

I’m not going to lie. Little was a legit LT coming out of Ole Miss. His measurements were great. Arm length of 35”. One of the reasons why I think that I’m not going to knit pick Rashawn Slater so much due to his short arm length.

I never saw it to be honest. He looked like he had two left feet in every Combine drill and he tested athletically subpar across the board.

2 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Another Hurney 2nd round trade up special.  

And the Grier pick is a waste also.  

I swear after the first round Hurney’s track record is 0.01%. 

Well remember, you didn't actually have to be good at your job to work for Jerry Richardson. You just had to be loyal.

Tepper actually does seem to want his people to be competent. I just wish it hadn't taken him three years to understand that Marty wasn't.

• Pie 2

Thing is Little had some flashes in pass pro / the run game this past season and even as a rookie -- I remember a few plays of him pancaking defenders in the open field. 

Issue was health his rookie year, and in his sophomore year he just didn't have any level of consistency, he's a bust to date due to the compensation given up to get him, I go back to the fact that Moton should have been the LT, and Ford should've been drafted to play RT.

We should have moved Daryl inside, especially off the injury.  

39 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Fitterer only mentioned him as an afterthought in his press conference.  He mentioned even Daley ahead of him.  

What a waste of draft picks.  Meanwhile Cody Ford is probably still balling.  

Generally when a player is “balling”, they don’t get moved to Guard after their rookie season and replaced by a low-tier FA.

You can point to players like Little and Grier being inactive for most of the season or at least being relegated to third string as a serious indictment....but there’s also a reason why they still haven’t been outright cut despite being pretty terrible on the field. I would guess the coaching staff still thinks there is the possibility of developing them. This coaching staff hasn’t shown any hesitation whatsoever in cutting losses with deadweight players.