• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: A.Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

firefox1234

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Nah, Brady isn't a dick like Rodgers. 

Used to hate Brady until I realized I only hated him because of Superbowl 38 and because the dude is a winner. 

I think Brady is rumored to be a bit of a dick.  But nowhere near Rodgers level.

Just now, mav1234 said:

I think Brady is rumored to be a bit of a dick.  But nowhere near Rodgers level.

I'm sure he can be a bit of a chode on the football field. But Rodgers is just a straight up dick all the time from what I've heard.

I've only heard good things about Brady off the field. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Nah, Brady isn't a dick like Rodgers. 

Used to hate Brady until I realized I only hated him because of Superbowl 38 and because the dude is a winner. 

Right...he just acts entitled...he hasnt done much but whine.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

Just now, Kuhndog94 said:

I'm sure he can be a bit of a chode on the football field. But Rodgers is just a straight up dick all the time from what I've heard.

I've only heard good things about Brady off the field. 

true, most of Brady's stuff is just being sore/whining, as opposed to Rodgers that is actually apparently awful.

Mike McCarthy came out and said one of the reasons why they passed on Rodgers for Alex Smith when Mike was with the 49ers was because of Rodgers attitude and personality.

What's interesting is if you hear stories about how Favre and some of the guys who were close with Favre treated Aaron...that attitude and cockiness was what helped him survive it and overcome it.

Edited by Wes21

5 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

LOL, we have a better chance of landing Watson than Rodgers! I bet it would take 5 1st rounders and one of Tepper's balls for GB to even entertain the idea of trading Rodgers 

Right or left?  Do each have the same trade value?

• The D 1