• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

5 minutes ago, rico6 said:

We are +42 points after this trade I believe 

Looks like 30 to me, 23 on first trade and 7 on the second. Helping two teams get guys who were ranked as 1st rounders in the 2nd and we basically got an extra early 5th rounder for it. That’s pretty awful value for letting two teams get their guys.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Just now, ForJimmy said:

We must like Cam Erving at LT... 😟

For 2021, likely 2022, might coach up a 2021 draft pick. That's been my feeling for the last month honestly

Lord you people cry too much. The talent in this draft is solid for positions of need. We will find our guys. The “sexy” picks almost never work out as imagined. Let’s get people who fit their mold and let them have a chance to succeed. 

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

Meinerz looks like our next pick

LOL you think we're going to make any of these picks when there are trades on the table? 😉 

No tackle. Gonna get Darnold killed and then go back on another QB hunt because it’s gotta his fault he keeps getting sacked. Even though we already spent future draft capitol on this guy.