• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

We got a lot of picks but damn we let some talent go by us. I hope it works because we are going to point to several guys and realize we passed on them. Oh well, we definitely let some of the OL go by that seemed like decent options.

9 minutes ago, rico6 said:

We are +42 points after this trade I believe 

Do the Panthers get a trophy for having the most points? I always thought the draft was for adding good, young, cheap players instead of points. Silly me.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I am going to guess a bit here to help instill hope in some of you. The menu:

Andre Cisco S

Terrence Marshall WR

Creed Humphrey C

D'Wayne EsKridge WR

Kellen Mond QB

Davis Mills QB

Pat Frieremuth TE

Spencer Brown T

Jalen Mayfield T

James Hudson T

Wyatt Davis G

Stone Forsythe T

Dynami Brown WR

You cried whilst typing that post, didn't you?

• Pie 1
1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I am going to guess a bit here to help instill hope in some of you. The menu:

Andre Cisco S

Terrence Marshall WR

Creed Humphrey C

D'Wayne EsKridge WR

Kellen Mond QB

Davis Mills QB

Pat Frieremuth TE

Spencer Brown T

Jalen Mayfield T

James Hudson T

Wyatt Davis G

Stone Forsythe T

Dynami Brown WR

Would love to get all 3

There’s still talent on the board, but if we whiff and let much better projected talent slip through our fingers just for more picks, we’ll look like fools.  I can’t wait for the presser tonight regardless of who we get

• Beer 1
Just now, Cdparr7 said:

Actually I’m a former GM. I managed a McDonalds when I was a kid. I had enough since to protect my employees and manage personnel.

You do a good job here 

In 59 picks, the Panthers have ONE CB

ONE Pick 

Be back soon Gotta call my aunt Nancy. She's has 12 panic attacks a day, is a hypochondriac, and is sure that she'll die from the Covid vaccine.

Just want to let her know that after my time tonight on the board, I now think she's much more stable than I ever imagined

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

You can look up bust rates off offensive linemen past the early second and get back to me.

This league has a shortage of two positions primarily. One being quarterback, the other being tackle. These are the two positions that do not hit free agency, and it's for a reason.

This logic seems the escape the average fan, we are essentially trading for more chances to pick, but in rounds where fewer and fewer gems are found, during a time where a pandemic limited the ability to properly scout.

we are taking on bigger risks than I believe is needed, this whole offseason has been a bunch of what if moves

• Pie 1
2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I was told all the T were gone. I is hopeful

The Tackles after the first I like are on the list.  So  Brown from N Iowa is my hope right now,  but Forsythe can pass block very well

Yea I mean if these hit this is the type of poo that can turn a franchise around no doubt....thing is this team isn't exactly known for that type of poo we more are into making others instead of making ourselves