• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3(a) - Carolina Panthers Select BYU OT Brady Christensen

Zod

Wait, hold up.  So this dude is an inch taller than slater but is weaker, less athletic and has shorter arms than him.

Tell me again why we didnt draft slater?  Goddamn after looking over this I am hating this draft.    We could have had slater in the first and Joseph or Samuel in the 2nd.

• Poo 1

56 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The arm length measurable thing is such an overrated stat in my book.  If the guy can hold his block 3-5 seconds consistently, he's good enough.  The QB has to get the dam ball out faster.

All he has to be is strong, mean and can hold his own.  The kid should be able to do the well enough.  We shall see.

And alot ppl here wanted Slater who had the same exact question about Arm length and if he's really a guard..

14 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He’s gonna be 25 when the season starts. He should be a starter almost immediately at LG and maybe eventually LT

That's my thought.  He's undersized and should slide ahead of Daley at LG.   My question is if we're seriously looking at either Trent Scott or Erving at LT.  And I assume we'll see how Brady C. looks there.

Still have some draft to go as well but LT still seems like an evolving situation.  We have the talent on the squad for a starting RG (Miler) and LG (Daley/Christensen/Eiflen).  Just thought we'd look at some of the guys in the 2nd like Radunz, Jenkins, or Eichenberg; but honestly, they're all kind of undersized for LT this year.

Seems like we really are treating Erving as this "slide him where we didn't land a guy" flex lineman.

Edited by davos

1 hour ago, davos said:

That's my thought.  He's undersized and should slide ahead of Daley at LG.   My question is if we're seriously looking at either Trent Scott or Erving at LT.  And I assume we'll see how Brady C. looks there.

Still have some draft to go as well but LT still seems like an evolving situation.  We have the talent on the squad for a starting RG (Miler) and LG (Daley/Christensen/Eiflen).  Just thought we'd look at some of the guys in the 2nd like Radunz, Jenkins, or Eichenberg; but honestly, they're all kind of undersized for LT this year.

Seems like we really are treating Erving as this "slide him where we didn't land a guy" flex lineman.

I also wouldn't rule out Okung coming back.