• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold - Seeing Ghosts

SetfreexX

5 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Is JT O'Sullivan paying you a commission?

Instead of following a narrative, why not think for yourself?  Listen to what the guy has to say, observe.

JT watches far more film than any of us on here I'm very sure.  He's actually played in the NFL.  I don't think he's always right, is anyone?  But I'd say he's probably far more likely to be right than I am.  Or you are.

Darnold will do what he will do.  Some think he will fail, others think he will flourish.  Either of those is fine so long as we don't end up somewhere in the middle.  Fail or succeed, don't be "ok".

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

Instead of following a narrative, why not think for yourself?  Listen to what the guy has to say, observe.

JT watches far more film than any of us on here I'm very sure.  He's actually played in the NFL.  I don't think he's always right, is anyone?  But I'd say he's probably far more likely to be right than I am.  Or you are.

Darnold will do what he will do.  Some think he will fail, others think he will flourish.  Either of those is fine so long as we don't end up somewhere in the middle.  Fail or succeed, don't be "ok".

My comment was in reference to the two threads, started within six hours of each other, for two videos from the same source.

9 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

Sam Darnold will be 2021-2022 NFL MVP, Comeback player of the Year, Offensive Player of the year, All-Pro, Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champion and Super Bowl MVP. And the highest paid QB in the NFL and of all time.

Don't forget rookie of the year!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1