• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mini Camps clips

ncfan

5 hours ago, Basbear said:

Ron did take over the worst team in league during a lockout. Much like Rhule he did not have OTAs, rookie camp etc. Plus no 2nd rounder his first year, he was dealt 2 7 off suite... 

Plus he did admit his biggest mistake was not bringing along a coach that was a NFL HC before, I remember one of Mcderps first hires was LFriaser, long time RR friend. 

Now I hate that you made defend RR...

PLLLLUUUUS I bet Jerry Richardson was cheap about coaching salary stuff, that could have prevented RR form bringing in who he truly wanted ie a former HC.... 

Did Richardson call down to the field and tell Ron to manage the clock like he forgot how to football?

4 hours ago, frankw said:

It's a shame people try so hard to show their ass over Fields. The vibe is definitely familiar. Everybody wants the same destination we just sometimes disagree on the path. No need to make everything an either or and being proven right isn't everything. Franchises rise and fall with individual decisions now because of how important the quarterback is in the modern league. If you miss an opportunity it could cost you two or three years. Here's to hoping Carolina made the right choice.

I'm sure that even if it did turn out(and I believe they have) they made the right choice, there will still be the whiners and complainers about Fields.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

15 hours ago, t96 said:

The thing is Otah was actually a complete beast when he was on the field. If he could've stayed healthy he'd easily be a franchise tackle. That one's not on Hurney. Little has had injury issues AND when he's played he hasn't been good.

Thats still on hurney. Not enough evaluation for a player. He almost never saw the field. Just like Greg little.

8 hours ago, top dawg said:

Otah was good until he got injured. He wasn't the quintessential bust 

He never saw the field. I swear Panthers fans have a loose sense of what bust means. Otah was costly and never played. Naw dog he had so much potential def not a bust. Look at that one game he played.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

He never saw the field. I swear Panthers fans have a loose sense of what bust means. Otah was costly and never played. Naw dog he had so much potential def not a bust. Look at that one game he played.

He started 29 games

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No dude because taking out the context of the player would just be making an uniformed take. Punishing a dude whos career changed due to injury wouldn't be fair.

True busts are Everette Brown, Eric Shelton, Sherrod Martin, Vernon Butler, Kony Ealy, Amini Silotolu , Devin Funchess, Jimmy Clausen

Just now, OneBadCat said:

No dude because taking out the context of the player would just be making an uniformed take. Punishing a dude whos career changed due to injury wouldn't be fair.

True busts are Everette Brown, Eric Shelton, Sherrod Martin, Vernon Butler, Kony Ealy, Amini Silotolu , Devin Funchess, Jimmy Clausen

Armanti edwards 

8 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

He started 29 games

Yea there was a stretch where that right side with Otah at RT mauled people in the run game.  I believe some of our highest franchise rushing games came at that time.   He was RT that game Deangelo and Stewart ran all over NYG I think it was?   I believe it was a night game.

13 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Butler actually produced the latter point of his time here and so did Fun chess so bad examples. Also injuries happen in football. Otah didn't have a horrible injury that killed his production like say with Cam. Otahs biggest problem was not staying in shape. Same reason Jamarcus was horrible. So bust city.

Edited by Snake