• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alternate Helmets

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• While I agree with the basis of your assessments about different angles and overloads not being new, I would say that the personal they are using and the versatility they are displaying is new. They are hiding the play extremely well and can morph from there fronts into almost anything. They are able to read the offense and and call their exact plays from the field. They are making it very hard for the QBs to make pre snap adjustments. The OLs don't know who there assignments should be and the QB doesn't know if it's a run D or a pass D because it's both. When we see multiple defenders running past the OL untouched it means that the OL doesn't know what's coming. That's because they haven't see it before. The Saints OL is very experienced and considered to be top notch and they often looked lost out there. I think it's also giving the RBs problems as they can't read which hole to hit and they are not hitting lanes very hard so far and are therefore getting stuffed even by DBs. Even strong RBs can get flattened if they are attacking flat footed which is what I've seen these last 2 games. 
    • Leno was a FA and went for 5 mill on a prove it deal. Brown is going for double (totally worth that number) and we also would have to give something up for him.  Only thing I would say with Leno, Leno and Erving inside are better than Erving with elf inside. Elf was done in Minny, cooked in NYC and dead here. Not saying Leno is some savior or anything close. Now if we could find a LG well that be nice too. Kinda pissed we didn't ask for a friendly deal with the Bills when they moved on so early from Wyatt Teller but that's long gone now.   Pretty much anyone that's not big bucks will be a stopgap though, rather pay a penny not the pound that Brown was going to cost. 
    • That might be tough with their O line but I would love to see it. I don't like Dallas at all.