• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in other camps...

Mr. Scot

Wilson is getting thrown into the fire and should not be. That team is still atrocious and the talent they do have is young. They’re more than likely going to ruin him. Wilson is very talented but he needs time to sit and learn. Lance would be the same there. I think fields would have the most success there day 1 but that isn’t saying much. 

I said before Wilson had the highest chance of busting out of all the top qbs in the draft simply because of where he was drafted. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

I hate it for the kid, I'm not an NFL scout but I never saw anything from him to make me believe he was going to be a great NFL QB and his environment isn't helping him with the Jets.  I'm just glad he didn't make it to us but I wish him the best, hate to see young people thrown to the wolfs like he is going to be with the NY media

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, HPPantherzfan said:

I hate it for the kid, I'm not an NFL scout but I never saw anything from him to make me believe he was going to be a great NFL QB and his environment isn't helping him with the Jets.  I'm just glad he didn't make it to us but I wish him the best, hate to see young people thrown to the wolfs like he is going to be with the NY media

He had one great season in college for an independent school playing against weak opponents.  I mean he is talented….but a day 1 starter for a bad team?  Just a bad plan.  

got to the think the game speed adjustment is much more problematic for a Wilson than a Trevor, Fields or Jones.    And I’m sure all 3 of them are having a time with it.   But Trevor and Fields at least played at a high level for multiple seasons with NFL caliber DL talent coming at them and covering their WRs.   Got to think the game speed change is less crazy for them vs Wilson.  

• Beer 2

14 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

To be honest, I'm probably reaching out to the Raiders for Mariota or the Chiefs for Henne....overpay for them and attempt to save your massive investment in Zach.

That team does it's players a disservice, shame.

and there QB room sucks if you are trying to start a raw rookie to begin with. there isn’t anyone in that QB room that knows diddly about playing QB in the NFL.  

and to a degree I think our QB room is wrong too.  You want to try this Darnold experiment out?   PJ and Grier don’t aid Darnold. 

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

and there QB room sucks if you are trying to start a raw rookie to begin with. there isn’t anyone in that QB room that knows diddly about playing QB in the NFL.  

and to a degree I think our QB room is wrong too.  You want to try this Darnold experiment out?   PJ and Grier don’t aid Darnold. 

Agree on the Jets, and us, to a certain extent.

I think PJ and Grier are "hungry" players, which Rhule seems to love, but I agree, would love to see an "Alex Smith" type in there or similar, although I think that Sam probably knows how to "be a pro" he just hasn't learned the finer points of being a Quarterback.

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Wilson is getting thrown into the fire and should not be. That team is still atrocious and the talent they do have is young. They’re more than likely going to ruin him. Wilson is very talented but he needs time to sit and learn. Lance would be the same there. I think fields would have the most success there day 1 but that isn’t saying much. 

I said before Wilson had the highest chance of busting out of all the top qbs in the draft simply because of where he was drafted. 

I want to ruin him in his NFL debut. 

After that they can bench him.

Saints were painfully thin at WR heading into camp this morning.  Now..

Ty Montgomery just left the field with trainers. Was drove off on the cart

I swore the franchise was cursed. That is until Drew Brees showed up. It looks like we're back to being cursed.

E4hZqE8f_400x400.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1