• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2021 Carolina Panthers Fan Fest Thread

Zod

2 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

I tried to watch on tv but that was a dud, I mean you come to practice in front of fans and no pads? I think high schoolers could on a better show than that. I was going to go glad I didn’t, I feel bad for people who did.

Really? You actually felt the need to take the time to tell us fans how we should feel? Well, thank you so much for considering all of us poor Panthers' fans. I hope that one day you will be able to support your team live and they will practice with tanks, bombs and missiles so that you can truly enjoy the experience with your family. Which team do you support? I would love to hear about your teams' blood sport practice. I bet it was fun watching all your children's favorites getting carted off the field and to the hospital. Pre-seasons just aren't what they used to be huh? The NFL has become too soft hasn't it. I know my kids love watching their football heroes' careers getting cut short and they were very disappointed that no one had to be carried off the field today. I assured them that after practice at least 2 or 3 players had their helmets removed by guillotine.  Now I know they will sleep better tonight. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

17 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Really? You actually felt the need to take the time to tell us fans how we should feel? Well, thank you so much for considering all of us poor Panthers' fans. I hope that one day you will be able to support your team live and they will practice with tanks, bombs and missiles so that you can truly enjoy the experience with your family. Which team do you support? I would love to hear about your teams' blood sport practice. I bet it was fun watching all your children's favorites getting carted off the field and to the hospital. Pre-seasons just aren't what they used to be huh? The NFL has become too soft hasn't it. I know my kids love watching their football heroes' careers getting cut short and they were very disappointed that no one had to be carried off the field today. I assured them that after practice at least 2 or 3 players had their helmets removed by guillotine.  Now I know they will sleep better tonight. 

Damn you ok bro?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

51 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

The NFL are the friends you've made along the way.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Yes, I am. Thank you. I apologize for quoting you specifically for my rant. It was over the top. I respect you as a fan and I like your posts and opinions. It's just that these days it's hard to enjoy normal life things and today was a good day and it irritated me that people complained about it. I'm sorry bro. I was wrong to respond so harshly. It's just difficult to do normal fun things with the family these days and I want to just enjoy these things as they are. But you're right, my response was too hard. My bad bro. Please, excuse me. I shouldn't have responded like that. 

U don’t have to apologize man, I’m glad u had fun with the family!

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Panthers Rhule said:

War Peace GIF by INTO ACTION

8 hours ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I feel like this is a bit of an overreaction for a person saying it would have been nice if they had a padded practice for fan fest like they do 3 days a week each week.

15 hours ago, Pup McBarky said:

I'm thinking of the potential...it could be an insanely deep and talented receiving corps. If David Moore is WR4? Not that he's all-world, but considering what our past WR4's have been, he may look that way. And I honestly think Arnold could go for 500-700 yds. Someone is gonna always be pretty open. Just depends on our OL giving Darnold time and then him not blowing it.

Shi Smith is playing well--we could have 5 impact WRs on this team--and Omar Bayless could be the outlier--I am not 100% sold on him like others, but...

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Shi Smith is playing well--we could have 5 impact WRs on this team--and Omar Bayless could be the outlier--I am not 100% sold on him like others, but...

Yep, Bayless is your usual TC hero at the moment.

If we carry 6 WRs on the roster that 6th guy has to be a STs ace.

9 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Yep, Bayless is your usual TC hero at the moment.

If we carry 6 WRs on the roster that 6th guy has to be a STs ace.

Yeah I think we keep 7 wrs are DJ, Anderson, Marshall, Moore, Shi, Zlystra and Cannon would be the last wr, rb, special teamer. Bayless is on the outside looking in imo. He would make practice squad but someone from another will probably sign him.