• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Panthers end zone design

PanthersATL

2 hours ago, The Huddler said:

They have done this before... 

and it went back to yellow

doesn't matter panthers bout to fug some poo up this year and the only eyes I want look at is the bloodshot eyes of our opponents after we are done rag dolling them

God bless your optimism 

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Are they going to put them back? I will be pissed if they don’t come back. I thought it was because of covid why they decided not to paint them last year.

They should but who knows. It will be easier to manage with the new turf. 

We have been terrible since we dropped the NFL logo at mid field and started wearing black pants more. I personally like the black/silver combo.

Also hate the blue eyes.

Also hate the new luxury boxes.

Call me old fashioned but, meh.

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Wake me when we come out with new uniforms. A rebrand. Our sh*t getting a lil stale 

Nothing is wrong with our uniforms, a lot of teams have had the same uniforms 50+ years. We just need to calm down on all of our combinations and stop being extra. White on black looks ridiculous and we’ve been getting killed since we went to black on black so much. 

Go back to black/silver at home except night games, white/white on the road and save the blue/silver and blue/white for the early home games we don’t wear white and away games we can’t wear white. 

It looks like we spin the random wheel every week.