• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers waive David Moore (OL)

Zod

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

The most obvious difference between Senior Bowl and Training Camp is how one performs against other college players albeit good ones, vs how one performs against actual NFL players.  I'd say this was the most likely reason: He looked good against college competition but got exposed against pros. 

Thought crossed my mind...

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

Wonder if it was weight issues.

So did this one.

One of those things you don't know what is going on behind the scenes.  Could have been late to practices, or any number of things.  

Only had few practices in pads, he would have needed to look real bad to get cut already.  

Edited by MrBubba

This maybe the fastest exit form my 53 roster prediction ever..... I knew he needed time, but to get cut one week in TC on a team with OL issues....... Coaches have meetings and the first padded showdown was tuesday...... they reviewed the tape and moore must have been AWFUL in the classroom/weight as well. Me must be not listening at to coaching.

I guess moore been reading teh huddle and his ego got bigger than teppers'...