• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How y'all gonna let this slide

CPsinceDay1

Complaining about people wearing other team's jersey at out camp is not much different than people that dont look like you, or believe what you believe living in the US! 

I am really somewhat shocked so many folks are willing to put their intolerance on display here. Do you tell Japanese tourists to GTFO cause this is America and they don't belong here? What do you say to other races of people? Some of yall are showing nothing but straight bigotry because if you are all up in your feelings about a jersey ( we talking about a jersey) ...you probably a closet racist or bigot in your real life ready and eager to exclude free citizens from places they have every right to be but you feel they dont belong. 

4 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Complaining about people wearing other team's jersey at out camp is not much different than people that dont look like you, or believe what you believe living in the US! 

I am really somewhat shocked so many folks are willing to put their intolerance on display here. Do you tell Japanese tourists to GTFO cause this is America and they don't belong here? What do you say to other races of people? Some of yall are showing nothing but straight bigotry because if you are all up in your feelings about a jersey ( we talking about a jersey) ...you probably a closet racist or bigot in your real life ready and eager to exclude free citizens from places they have every right to be but you feel they dont belong. 

WOW.....  The media has gotten to you !!  

22 minutes ago, Ready 2 Win said:

Don't see the comparison at all. One is a race or nationality you are born into. Being a fan of a football team is a choice people make and can unmade.  You don't make fun of someone about who they are but having some fun about a fan showing up at a Panther camp with an opposing jersey doesn't meet the definition of racist or a bigot. No one excluded the woman or was nasty. There are plenty of easy examples of racism to choose from but your post is a fail from beginning to end. Just sayin....

42 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I own 4 PSLs and I’ll be at the Pats/Panthers game in a combo Cam Jersey. 

Best player this team has ever had, fug you expect?

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Dude, this guy was pure gold. 

Huddle HOF dumb.

These two dudes in this thread said they literally danced when the team got rid of the best player to date in franchise history.  And then it was pie'd by two others. I concur, Hall of Fame mental defective. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

65.7%>65% I was also pointing out that it todays nfl com % is meaningless.

I think the source(TeamRankings) I was using included playoffs, hence why he was under 65%. His regular season percentage was 65.7.

Completion percentage isn't meaningless. My point being even though he is a gunslinger, which would put him in the bottom portion of the league typically, our scheme is very friendly to QB completion percentage, so we should expect a noticeable improvement in that from Darnold. 

41 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Don't see the comparison at all. One is a race or nationality you are born into. Being a fan of a football team is a choice people make and can unmade.  You don't make fun of someone about who they are but having some fun about a fan showing up at a Panther camp with an opposing jersey doesn't meet the definition of racist or a bigot. No one excluded the woman or was nasty. There are plenty of easy examples of racism to choose from but your post is a fail from beginning to end. Just sayin....

I dont expect you would. People of privledge have a hard time seeing such. 

The leader of this forum said people that wear a jersey of another team do not belong at our training camp. 

Why?

Why do they not belong? there is really not a big difference between skin tone, nationality. Or what jersey you wear. People are being told they are not welcome for a reason that..doesnt matter. 

3 hours ago, Ready 2 Win said:

I dont expect you would. People of privledge have a hard time seeing such. 

The leader of this forum said people that wear a jersey of another team do not belong at our training camp. 

Why?

Why do they not belong? there is really not a big difference between skin tone, nationality. Or what jersey you wear. People are being told they are not welcome for a reason that..doesnt matter. 

Has nothimgto do with privlege. Racism by definition is about race. Tell me again how ragging an opposing fan in fun about their jersey is similar to hurling racial epithets. If you ate wearing a Patriot jersey or a Saints jersey I am not going to like you no matter what the color of the skin. I think you have prejudice  and racism confused.  You can be prejudiced about thousand of things like a fabric or an idea  and not racist.  Everyone is prejudiced about something. Not everyone is racist.