• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is Grier still here?

onmyown

He must show in practice, because I have never seen it in any game, preseason or otherwise.  He'll get another shot next week with the 2s I'm told.    Maybe we'll all get to see the reason we keep him.  If he does well, for me, it just makes the decision more complicated.  Guess we'll see.

17 hours ago, frankw said:

Kudos to @ncfan and @shaqattaq. It always easy to go back years later and say 'oh we could have had X' but NCFan was right here moments after the pick with "just with Chauncey Gardner-johnson sitting there, I wouldve jumped on him." and Shaq is right there in agreement.

I never get on someone for a bad take. If you put your takes out there, you're gonna put out some terrible ones eventually, but I like giving people kudos when they get it right.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, BudFox said:

Maybe Grier is great at practice... who knows... I would have rather snapped up someone like Blake Bortles just for his experience, both at starting games and in the film room.  He could at least teach something to the other guys. 

I bet he looks awesome in practice with that no contact red jersey on!