• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Madden 22 worth buying?

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

So far the reviews I have seen are like every other year. Bad game, sucks that it has an exclusive NFL license. 

Has anyone played it? Is it worth getting?

I would say if you don't have a next-gen console don't get it, it's better on next-gen but is still Madden and still has coverage bugs there's supposed to be a patch soon to address. 

We'll see. 

16 minutes ago, BlazeCarolina said:

I noticed that as well.  Interesting that having Kaepernick in the game is more important than our current coach.

I also dont understand his 81 rating. He rated better than a lot of QB's despite being out of the league for what 4 years? 

For perspective, Newton is only 76

2 hours ago, BlazeCarolina said:

For some reason in franchise mode it was him.  They have some creepy looking fat guy filling in for Rhule elsewhere.  Same guy from last year.  I mean I hate saying it because I love video games and football, but EA really does just copy and past the same old code.

This is what gets me. Even if the gameplay was bad I'd at least appreciate they put effort into the details of rosters to at least give the appearance they don't just reuse the game coding and do a couple minor tweaks every year.

They basically build a game and use the code for 5+ years just to do poorly done roster updates and they do this because they want Ultimate Team to be their cash cow and they know it will still sell. All they have to do is pump $ into marketing to get fans to buy this turd of a game and it works. Hell, I even play last years on Xbox Game Pass because I love football, doesn't mean the game isn't an absolute shell of what it used to be but what other NFL option is there?

NO. 1st game as Panthers said it was a rematch of the SB. With the intro with my players on the field tho.

PS5 took a step back last yr was better and gave me hope, it is gone now.

Players are alot smaller and gameplay is slower with the player movements. To much BS arcade stuff to, like player boost on plays and stuff.

Its PS5($75) and it just fells PS3 players even look worst how do you down grade on that?

Oh but Mahomes hair looks good..lol what a joke.

Last year was a PS4 upgrade I think the used that code just upgraded it. This is the 1st yr as a stand alone PS5. And you can tell.. 

Edited by NCBlu

2 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

It’s a terrible terrible game, it’s insane how lazy they are. 

It's really not. This is what monopolies do. When there's zero competition and your shitty product is still selling well, what's the incentive to improve?

Just put a facelift on the same trash and roll it out there with as little investment of money and effort possible. Cash those checks.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

1st move in the rebuild is pick up Colin Kaepernick from FA who is rated 81 overall. 

Thats 10 overall better than Darnold. 

Do they have any other players in the game that have not been on a roster in 5 years?  Is Kap going to just be available in the game in perpetuity? 

21 minutes ago, joemac said:

Do they have any other players in the game that have not been on a roster in 5 years?  Is Kap going to just be available in the game in perpetuity? 

Im not sure, that one just stood out when I looked at the FA pool. The next best FA QB is like 20 overall less then Kaep.