• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Ravens at Panthers GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Well see how much the contracts are but it’s not smart signing two big contracts to wrs. Especially with us just drafting terrace who is gonna be an impact player early. We have a lot of decisions to make down the road. Hope they have a good plan.

Look around the league. Most of the playoff teams last year has 2 big contract wideouts. It’s the league norm now.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

I said it earlier this off season it makes all the sense in the world to extend Robby when everyone wanted to trade him. We have our rookies on the cheap the next four years and D.J for this year and next

Front load the deal, make it 2-3 years and team friendly. Extend D.J next off season.....win win

Edited by Clicheking
  • Pie 4

Well see how much the contracts are but it’s not smart signing two big contracts to wrs. Especially with us just drafting terrace who is gonna be an impact player early. We have a lot of decisions to make down the road. Hope they have a good plan.

They scored on TMJ and Shi on rookie deals, they can afford all 4 plus the other 2/3 depth guys

• Pie 2

WOOOOOOW!!!! I GET TO SEE SAM DARNOLD MOVE!!!! 

who TF is in charge of panthers media department? It's a travesty how bad they are at covering this team. Another trait that is always true and doesn't matter who owns, coaches, or plays for the team. weird 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

We drafted horn with the intention to run man. I’m sure snow isn’t going to tip his hand during preseason 

I wouldnt call running man coverage plays in pre season tipping your hand. Who are you trying to fool? The guys need the reps. 

Robby will get a 2-3 year mid-tier deal with a voidable 3rd.

DJ will get a deal that’s cheap in the beginning but balloons out after Robby’s contract. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1