• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule names starting MLB

Mr. Scot

(Repost)

I said it earlier this off season it makes all the sense in the world to extend Robby when everyone wanted to trade him. We have our rookies on the cheap the next four years and D.J for this year and next

Front load the deal, make it 2-3 years and team friendly. Extend D.J next off season.....win win

• Pie 2

Carter deserves the praise. He is a hard worker and has worked hard to get where he is. Who knows with Rhule if we bring in a middle linebacker given we are churning our roster. But the middle linebacker position seems ripe for injuries so I doubt we dump Perryman. He is relatively cheap and we can dump him next year with little consequence.  He seems good enough for a roster spot if we can even get solid contribution if not starting potential.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Seems like way too much of a pain in the ass to keep around if he ends up being the only unvaxxed guy on the roster. Other issue is no one is going to trade for an unvaaxed guy so it's either keep, cut or IR

I like how they purposely made him sound like a puss, "he's out because someone stepped on his wittle foot."

The fact they even shared that specifically and then he named JCJ the starter seems like Rhule is a little bit over Perryman at this point, and I don't blame him.  So am I.

Proud of JCJ.  Always thought he showed promise and potential since he was a rookie and he really looked good last year as well...  now add in that he apparently is constantly in the film room and has been identified as a leader, you gotta love it.  He's gonna really impress this year.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I like how they purposely made him sound like a puss, "he's out because someone stepped on his wittle foot."

The fact they even shared that specifically and then he named JCJ the starter seems like Rhule is a little bit over Perryman at this point, and I don't blame him.  So am I.

Proud of JCJ.  Always thought he showed promise and potential since he was a rookie and he really looked good last year as well...  now add in that he apparently is constantly in the film room and has been identified as a leader, you gotta love it.  He's gonna really impress this year.

Between Jermaine Shaq and Luvu they just need to figure out the depth/special teams guys. Stanford is pretty good for that, we'd probably need to grab at least one more guy if Bynes injury is a concern

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Cut this dude. I’d rather have someone who is worse than him as depth then this guy.

He had 48 total tackles with the Chargers last year, any vaxxed scrub can do that. The goal was to get Whitehead off the starting lineup and Shaq/Carter/Luvu is already an obvious upgrade over last year. The safety room looks good so Chinn can always move up in certain packages

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1