• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly and Olsen at practice

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

its pretty wild how much Luke frequently visits the team. I am wondering why he isnt an employee of the Panthers.... its basically free money for him. Also, someone offer Olsen a damn job!

Man Olsen has enough going on with coaching kids sports, TEU, Fox broadcast stuff, family, etc.

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

its pretty wild how much Luke frequently visits the team. I am wondering why he isnt an employee of the Panthers.... its basically free money for him. Also, someone offer Olsen a damn job!

From what I’m told he’s focusing on himself. Dude also loves to hunt and hunting season and football season kinda get in the way of each other.

31 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

From what I’m told he’s focusing on himself. Dude also loves to hunt and hunting season and football season kinda get in the way of each other.

yeha, he is also a big fisher. Fishing is his favorite hobby. I was just saying that he should have just worked out a deal as an ambassador and get paid for it.

1 hour ago, Stumpy said:

Aren't you King in the North? Go get some wildlings and handle business!

No, he got sent to Night's Watch at the end of the series even though the entire population of White Walkers was now destroyed, posing zero threat and effectively having no purpose for a Nights Watch at all.