• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

YOU'RE ALLOWED TO BRING BACK TWO PANTHERS IN THEIR PRIME TO THIS YEARS TEAM... WHO AND WHY?

TheBigKat

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

If a few things go our way that could happen this year anyways. 

We still need a complete OL(and is now looking like OL coach) makeover. I’ve never been big on dedicating a draft to a singular position but next year we have to scrape the barrel for OL’s. 

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

If a few things go our way that could happen this year anyways. 

I think it would have to be more than a few, unfortunately. The bones are there, but there might be leaks in the roof and the foundation is cracked to hell. 

I'll be glad to be proven wrong but we need the OL and QB situation to really turn out well for us to see anything close to top 5.

9 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Luke makes this defense top 3 in the league. All pros at each level if you count Chinn at S, plus a stud CB1. MVP Cam was great but still like 60% completion rate. I’d take the 2 studs OTs and Darnold 

Slow your roll a little. Remember these are some young, young, young, young guys out there. It's gonna take some polish for them to be that kind of defense, even if they did have Luke.

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Easiest answer ever. Jordan Gross and Cam Newton.

Those guys probably make this offense top 5 in the NFL.

For sure, there’s no doubt.  We had the most points per game in 2015 with Tedd Ginn and Philly Brown.  With DJ, Robby, CMC, and Marshall looking like a stud?  Oh wee mayne.  Oher played well in 2015 and Gross is an upgrade over that.  Give me 2015 Cam and prime Gross all day!  

7 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

For sure, there’s no doubt.  We had the most points per game in 2015 with Tedd Ginn and Philly Brown.  With DJ, Robby, CMC, and Marshall looking like a stud?  Oh wee mayne.  Oher played well in 2015 and Gross is an upgrade over that.  Give me 2015 Cam and prime Gross all day!  

Give me Gross, Kalil AND Cam then watch the fuging #1 offense in the NFL.