• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

WaterBoy

Too many people on this board are convinced 2015 Cam is going to walk out of the locker room somewhere and we are going to look retarded.

Step in Matt Rhules' shoes for a second, he opted to cut a former MVP for Teddy Bridgewater... Take Cam Newton's name out of it, no new HC gets rid of a 100% healthy generational talent for no reason.

Let it sink in for a second... Ron Rivera gave A 6TH ROUND PICK for KYLE FREAKING ALLEN while Cam was on OUR ROSTER! 

Cam is done, I just hope he retires before he is remembered as a journeyman. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

You can tell who watches football and who just read clickbait articles.

if jones won in camp he would have never been on the field in the 4th quarter of a preseason game 3 playing against 2-3’s 

Jones showed up to practice while Newton was out for 5 days, that's why he won the job.

Cam Newton made a bad choice not to get vaccinated and bill made him pay. 

3 minutes ago, Chiefzack said:

Jones showed up to practice while Newton was out for 5 days, that's why he won the job.

Cam Newton made a bad choice not to get vaccinated and bill made him pay. 

Well that’s my point, this was def because his vaccination status nothing more, I don’t think Jones is the week 1 starter if cam is vaxxed 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'm not at all giddy. I loved Cam while he was here. Wanted him here when he was at Auburn. 

I think he should be given a yellow jacket for what he accomplished before this team ran him into the ground and the refs declared it was open season but n him.

He's a shell of what he was and while I've said 1) moving on from him was the right call and 2) I thought he would be the starter by the time we played the pats this year....I never expected in this.

I never expected it, but it doesn't surprise me. He's not the Cam that played here 5 years ago. Superman is super no more. 

He's a memory. He's our past. It pisses me off that we didn't get a ring with him and Luke here. I'll always be bitter towards Ron, Gettleman, Hurney, Shula, etc....but it's over now.

Time to move on.

It's crazy how quickly the Ron-Cam-Luke era ended but it did and that's dat.  Dabs done gone now and dat's that.

We're in GEQBUS Rhuling times.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Do you not remember them acting like arrogant little shits saying they stole an MVP QB from us? They only started hating him around the middle of the season.

Fair point. The few I spoke to though were never on the Cam train, they figured he was cooked when he left here. 

15 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Do you not remember them acting like arrogant little shits saying they stole an MVP QB from us? They only started hating him around the middle of the season.

The majority were meh about it. Going from Brady to half a Newton I don't blame them.

6 hours ago, cardiackat88. said:

I always hated how much flack he caught for this.

The man is about to get KILLED!

Torn ACL, broke neck, both? (Maybe major concussion, shot shoulder, and/or foot destruction years earlier than scheduled?)

Either ways, you would never catch Manning or Brady diving in this situation, even more so when your entire team has sucked the whole game and diving on the ball would basically just get you injured and still give you 0% chance of winning.

If you had watched that game, you would know that the score was 10-16 at that time.

• Pie 4