• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A trade is a coming....

Zod

23 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

For a player of similar ability and a more cap friendly contract?  Addition by subtraction.

Does he have similar ability though? He hasn't taken a single regular season snap in the NFL yet. Plenty of highly drafted players expected to be future All-Pros bust or underperform. Moton is a proven commodity.

2 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Considering these two actors wound up married, I wonder how Kit Harrington feels about hearing that line for literally THE REST OF HIS LIFE.  Cause we all know it's a given.

I saw her naked. She can say whatever she wants, as long as it occasionally is "Come here".

• Pie 1
  • The D 2

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Does he have similar ability though? He hasn't taken a single regular season snap in the NFL yet. Plenty of highly drafted players expected to be future All-Pros bust or underperform. Moton is a proven commodity.

Crossing posts.  Wasn’t referring to Moton.  I wouldn’t touch him.  He’s the only bright light on a weak online.  

My first thought experiment (or brain fart) was Shaq even up for a starting OL or LB, if we could get out of his contract with little to no dead money.  Kungfoodude politely squashed that idea.

I later refined that idea in another later post by offering the theoretical trade of DJ for a high quality OL or LB.  We’re stacked at WR and to get value, you have to give value.  Marshall may have made both Moore’s expendable.  It’s a BIG reach but since we are all blue skying possible trade scenarios, I was trying to find the most out of consensus but still marginally realistic trade without giving up any of next year draft picks.  

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, but why in the world would anyone make that trade? Bill O'Brien is gone. The only one I can think that might be that dumb is Urban Meyer.

I hear you.  Not high probability but with Urban, Marty (and Ron’s love for his veterans) and the dumpster fire in Houston, who the hell knows?

Edited by bythenbrs

1 hour ago, Jared Patterson said:

I would try to trade Ian Thomas. Heck he is better than Herndon and the Vikings traded for that guy. Got to think we could get a 6th.

Herndon - 71 receptions, 796 yards, 7 TDs (he missed a year with injury)

Thomas - 72 receptions, 614 yards, 4 TDs.

So no, no he isn't. That's a very crafty trade by the Vikings.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I posted in another thread that Jaylon Smith with the Cowboys seems to have fallen down the depth chart with them choosing to go with the rookie Micah Parsons instead. Maybe Fitt will make a trade for him? Just speculation. 

That would be a great move.

• Pie 2

51 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

I hear you.  Not high probability but with Urban, Marty (and Ron’s love for his veterans) and the dumpster fire in Houston, who the hell knows?

Remember, Houston has that Nick Caserio dude from NE now. They might be one of the more difficult teams to make a deal with. Look at the Watson situation.

Washington....eh....maybe. I don't think they need a LB like Shaq, though.