• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Jets at Panthers predictions.

Zod

4 hours ago, CRA said:

The turnovers were HUGE vs rookie Herbert.   He had 2 which became auto FGs.  6 points was the difference in the game.  

But outside of the turnovers, we did a poor job making a rookie look like a rookie.   He completed over 70% of his passes, 300+ yards, and got his team into the endzone more times than the Panthers.    

Let's hope the Panthers D can step that up a little this year vs a rookie. 

I don't think anyone made him look like a rookie last year - that's why the Chargers are so excited.

1 hour ago, jtgPanther said:

What should we expect for Marshall Sunday? Do you think he will see a lot of targets or will he be 4th in the pecking order? 

If the Jets focus on not letting Robby beat them and keep an eye on DJ, I think TMJ will get plenty of Targets.

• Beer 1

Jet's, even if improved dramatically, will not have it together in the first game. Let alone that first game being on the road. Rookie QB hoping for greatness won't be able to pull off the perfect game on the road. Our defense will be able to get pass rush and pressure the young rookie QB. He could make some plays, but can their defense stop ours. And more importantly, can the Jets completely new offense keep up with ours. I imagine some rust on our team as well. Ultimately I see our rhythm being similar to the preseason game against the Steelers. Moderate start, but pile up some points towards halftime and the second half. Being on the road will be too much for the Jets, and our defensive pressure will keep the Jets from matching our productivity on offense. Maybe a close 1st/2nd quarter, but we will pull away late.

Panthers 34

Jets-20

Darnold gets to shine with 3TD 

• Pie 2

I swear to God if I see us giving Wilson just enough time to dink and dunk around our questionable linebackers I'll flip my poo. This defense needs to get off the field in 3rd down.  Can't give the rook any confidence.  Panthers win 21-14 because I said so. 

This is a beat down waiting to happen..

They don't match up well with us at all.. A game manager Sam Darnold is a blowout for us.. 

We seem to get TO and the 1st team defense gave up nothing.. To establish teams.. This is a rookie coach with a rookie QB leading a very young team... They just started a rebuilding project that we're Atleast 2 years ahead of..

28 - 10 panthers..