• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey Injury- Doctor Explains

Ivan The Awesome

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Internet doctors…gotta love em

I am not legally obligated to, no.

Watching some dude with a bad shirt/tie combo explain in excruciating detail the nature of my team's running back's hamstring injury exceeds my personal limit of obsession with the sport.

I will spend the time that I would have spent watching the video contemplating how much better the world would be without Rian Johnson.

fug that guy.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

He’s younger in his career and a resident still working through the Minny Mayo days, but it’s a completely reasonable video of an aspiring doctor who also clearly has an intent on marketing himself (maybe more so than an actual medical career). Doesn’t disavow the video’s content.

Edited by davos

38 minutes ago, davos said:

He’s younger in his career and a resident still working through the Minny Mayo days, but it’s a completely reasonable video of an aspiring doctor who also clearly has an intent on marketing himself (maybe more so than an actual medical career). Doesn’t disavow the video’s content.

Confused Gus Sorola GIF by Rooster Teeth

Watched the video yesterday morning. Now, I know more about the group of hamstring muscles than I probably wanted to know. Still, it was an insight into what happened.

Thinking we might miss CMC for a couple of games, but also he could be back before Dallas. In other words, even with more information, I have nothing that's going to tell me when he's coming back than I did before.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, davos said:

I like how the video posted of a Mayo Clinic rehab resident that analyzes sports injuries is somehow mocked. This is probably the one legit thing posted in regards to what happened on Thursday than anything else.

His assessment is spot on. The break down of the eccentric contraction and swing phase are consistent with the cause of this type of injury and the video and prognosis (3 weeks out) only further bolster his thoughts. 

Edited by WarHeel
  • Pie 1