• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Sunday NFL games thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

Davis Mills has looked the best on the field out of all of them.

Lawrence has looked awful, Wilson has looked worse than awful, Mac Jones fully healthy has a weaker arm than a post shoulder injury Cam, and Justin Fields looked 3 steps behind everyone else on the field today.

I am beyond happy the team went with Sam.

Mills looked better than those 3 have. I feel sorry for Lawrence and Wilson tho. Those teams suck and they're being thrown to the wolves. Fields has talent he just needs more time to learn the game. The fans and talking heads are pushing for him hard but it's still too soon. The Bears will likely be looking for a new coach next season. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Mills looked better than those 3 have. I feel sorry for Lawrence and Wilson tho. Those teams suck and they're being thrown to the wolves. Fields has talent he just needs more time to learn the game. The fans and talking heads are pushing for him hard but it's still too soon. The Bears will likely be looking for a new coach next season. 

Bears are going to come for Joe Brady, hard. I expect the Bengals to do the same. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, User Name said:

he did play a big hand in making an under funded small market franchise relevant.

[note: original post did not highlighting]

All our fans should get out of the mindset of promoting the incorrect perception of the Panthers being in a "small market".

Charlotte by itself is TV market #22, ahead of other cities with NFL teams like St Louis (23), Indy (25), Pittsburgh (26), Vegas (40), Jacksonville (43), New Orleans (50).

If you include Greenville/Spartanburg -- the panthers would be #12 just ahead of Phoenix and Seattle.  Throw in High Point/ Winston-Salem and we're ranked between San Francisco and Dallas. 

Saying "small town" just isn't accurate when you compare the "Carolina" marketing area to other parts of the country.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

Bears are going to come for Joe Brady, hard. I expect the Bengals to do the same. 

They and others will likely interview him at least and I'd expect him to go for the experiences. I don't expect Brady to stay in Carolina forever but I'd be shocked if he left us anytime soon. He's not ready to be an HC and surely he knows it. He's still learning how to be an OC. If he's smart, which I think he is, he'll stick around Carolina for a while and learn all he can about operations and team building from Rhule and co before taking another job and I'd expect him to also learn just how important it is to go to the right place with the right owner, GM etc. or it's likely to be a short stint. Bad organizations don't only piss away young QBs, the do the same to HCs too. 

31 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

79 chevy c10 square body.  I've done most of the work. Some things required a professional,  which I'm smart enough to admit to know when I need one.

It's lowered and pumped, fast and loud baby. I'm currently changing the interior color and upgrading the seats. I'll post pictures when I get it finished if anyone gives a rats ass.

Good stuff. I’ve been restoring a ‘61 t bird, including rebuilding the engine and transmission. Been a really fun project. Not touching the interior though, not my expertise and it’s pretty solid as is.

• Beer 1