• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers about to trade for CJ Henderson?!?!

joemac

42 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Damn man. Arnold made some nice catches. Really hope Tremble and Thomas are up to the task.

We are going to be overloaded at CB when Horn comes back. Not sure what the plan will be there. 

Tremble may be but Thomas is the Teddy Bridgewater of TE's. He is what he is and what he is isn't much.  I'm pulling for Tremble to be much more than Thomas has shown.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Wow!!!!  WTF!?!?!?

Not happy about giving up another 3rd, but he was a great prospect coming out and I believe in this staff's ability to develop talent to their fullest potential.  This could be a huge get.

A couple of other things...  crazy we've traded away or released like half of our FA class lol.  And the amount of hype the Darnold to Arnold thing had me believing he was a valued part of the offense for the foreseeable future in the staff's eyes.  I was never impressed though...  And I guess the staff wasn't either lol.  

And lastly, I hope we still bring in Sherman.  Interested to see if we're still interested after this.

There's maybe less than a 0% chance that we bring in Sherman after this move. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I mean.  If the point of picks is to get good players, is it a big deal to use the picks before the draft to get good players?  Esp young ones on a rookie salary?

If any draft was worth trading away from, its the 2022

Yes, this was absolutely a stellar trade.  Anyone upset about the loss of a third round pick is nuts.

• Pie 2
  • The D 1