• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Predictions Thread

Zod

4 hours ago, MushMouth said:

Cowboys fan here.

Been lurking here for about a week just to gauge the temp: Yep, it's brutal around here.

That said, it should be a hard fought game from two good teams and I have no idea who's gonna win it.

But here's to an injury-free game.

Well I'm sure if some of us lurked in your forum, we would say it would be brutal there, too.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, MushMouth said:

Cowboys fan here.

Been lurking here for about a week just to gauge the temp: Yep, it's brutal around here.

That said, it should be a hard fought game from two good teams and I have no idea who's gonna win it.

Your forum is undoubtedly more ‘brutal’, lol. 

I love my Panthers and I am always hopeful that they will win. Last week I felt that they would win the game since they definitely out matched the Texans. This week I have a gut feeling that the Panthers will lose this one, but I do not believe that it will be by much.
Missing CMC will allow the Cowboys defense to focus on Sam and the passing game more. They don’t need to stop the Panthers they just need to slow them down. 
I hope that I am wrong, but

26-23 Cowboys 

One thing that I've noticed is that practically everyone who predicts the Cowboys win also have them scoring more than 20 points. Not only hear but all of the talking heads too. I believe I've only seen one that didn't. 

So, I surmise that it all comes down to whether or not you believe this defense is for real or not. I personally don't think Dallas will score more than 20 so if our offense can reach 20 I think Carolina wins. 

8 hours ago, MushMouth said:

Cowboys fan here.

Check out the gameday thread where we'll all be calling for the coaching staff to be fired and Sam Darnold to be launched into the sun after the opening kickoff

• Flames 1

8 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Check out the gameday thread where we'll all be calling for the coaching staff to be fired and Sam Darnold to be launched into the sun after the opening kickoff

I wish it weren't true, but I was here for the Texans game so... 😕

13 hours ago, Monrowed said:

I love my Panthers and I am always hopeful that they will win. Last week I felt that they would win the game since they definitely out matched the Texans. This week I have a gut feeling that the Panthers will lose this one, but I do not believe that it will be by much.
Missing CMC will allow the Cowboys defense to focus on Sam and the passing game more. They don’t need to stop the Panthers they just need to slow them down. 
I hope that I am wrong, but

26-23 Cowboys 

Turned out to be a bit more high-scoring, thanks to the Refs gifting a pair of TDs to the Cowboys.

You are right that they didn't need to stop the Panthers....THE REFS DID A GREAT JOB OF THAT.

Did not expect the Defense to play so bad, though.

O-Line is still sh*t and Paradis needs to be launched into the sun.

21 hours ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

Hate to say I told you so, but yeah called it, darnold had to play basically a perfect game with no turnovers for Carolina to have had a chance of winning the game

7 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Don’t worry I told @rayzor as well but oh well!

Seriously, fans that predict a loss and come back and then say "I told you so" or seek some kind of recognition piss me off more than the trolls that come from other teams. 

Piss off.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1