• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold’s Upside

HardcoreHokie

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 7:33 PM, Snake said:

Well I mean we can say that but both Brady and Rodgers got good coaching to begin with. I'm not sure Rookie Brady or Rodgers would fair better. Darnold has really good accuracy. Prob better than any QB we have had since Steve Beuerlein. I can't really tell you exactly how good his Football IQ is because he's only been in the system a short time. 

I still stand by this statement. His accuracy when things are going good is really good. Now I know his Football IQ is really terrible. For three weeks we saw his best with good fundamentals and a quite lower body. Now it's jets Darnald with a twitchy underbody and poor Football IQ. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I still stand by this statement. His accuracy when things are going good is really good. Now I know his Football IQ is really terrible. For three weeks we saw his best with good fundamentals and a quite lower body. Now it's jets Darnald with a twitchy underbody and poor Football IQ. 

That’s a very roundabout way to say he sucks.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

He has great arm talent that’s about it at this point. 

He can’t take advantage of it though because of his nerves and slow progression through his reads. It’s not all his fault but he’s showing that he’s not the type that can elevate the team.

but he is showing he help decrease the odds of overall team success.    He is doing his inexcusable clean pocket throw thing.  

• Pie 1