• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smitty puts the blame yesterday all on the OL

ncfan

Just now, pantherclaw said:

Our interior oline gave Sammy no protection. Not allowing him to step up, and into his throws. 

I know I was there. 

I wish some of you who act like ya know so much, actually knew half of what ya say. 

As if they wouldn't panic when 260-300+ pounders are bearing down on you with some Paradis and Daley and Miller blocking for you. Be full scale sirens fug panic. He has 0 reason to trust those gabbage players. Not even just talking career, but life altering poo that can happen.

Simms missing a spleen by Peppers for example. fug that how about block someone.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

25 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Smitty was just on WFNZ

- said “there isn’t a QB that would succeed in that duress.”

- credited Phillys DL and how they gave the Chiefs DL fits last week.  And how considering how much better the Chiefs OL was than ours.

- “Sam was pressured so much it turned to Kicked dog syndrome.”  Then talked how this doesn’t help when we are trying to rehab him from the Jets situation.

- on the ints “One was just a Really good play by the DB (Slay).  The other 2 he was under duress and being hit.”

talked how we should’ve kept running the ball more with Chuba’s success and the way they were teeing off on Sam.

See guys, I told you!  Now we can all move on

• Pie 1