• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone have any faith we beat the Giants?

hepcat

At this point it’s clear the wheels are coming off for this team. The cracks were apparent from early in the season, but they were masked by elite play from CMC on offense, and by playing some bad opponents on defense. 

The inexperience of the coaching staff is becoming more obvious every week. Injuries are taking their toll as well.

All that said, the Panthers probably aren’t as bad as we think they are, but the season might be over before we see them prove it. 

The Panthers should come out and demolish the lowly and injury decimated Giants next week. It might be enough to get the team back on track and regain some confidence. A loss, and well, I don’t see them winning another game this season. 

What a mess this season is shaping up to be. Yet another miserable Panthers season. 

Edited by hepcat

9 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Even if the game was at BOA it would be like a road game anyway.  I was at the game in 2018 with the Gano 63 yarder and it was 50/50 at best.  They were louder than the home fans and talking poo the entire time too.

This is pretty much the norm except for a few teams. It’s gotten worse since Cam left. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Nope. With the offense regressing as much as it has over the past few weeks I don’t think we’d beat the Jets, Saints, or Texans in a rematch currently.

We are legit playing like one of the worst teams in the league outside of a few flash plays from the defense.

Edited by Eazy-E