• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please God let us win GameDay thread

Zod

36 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Same…just a random poo game that you literally can’t take anything away from

kinda like the jets and texans

of course people thought they could take something away from those for some reason and now they’re going ape poo

Yea I expect the level of football to be so sub par in this game would be surprised if the highlight package is longer than 3 min. It’s gonna be a shitshow 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I’m just worried we are going to go back to way too many power middle runs. Perhaps it’ll work against the giants. I don’t know anything about their defense, but it’s clear we simply don’t have the assets to run up the middle consistently. 

...Establish the run...but you have to be a little balanced....or here we go 3 and out up the azz...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, RJK said:

Yea I expect the level of football to be so sub par in this game would be surprised if the highlight package is longer than 3 min. It’s gonna be a shitshow 

Guess it shows how bad the game was. But Super Bowl 50 official highlights was just over 3 minutes. For a Super Bowl. I had never seen that before that awful game. Most of the time SB highlight are at least 10 minutes if not more. 

• Beer 1