• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all the Superior Fans............

Castavar

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Can we start bitching now? Can we finally start calling out the franchise and this overrated college staff without being labeled "fake" fans lmfao In other news, I just ate one hell of a fuggin sub from Jersey Mikes. Best sub I've eaten in a fuggin long ass time. In other other news, this team's future is very bleak. What was once thought as only a few o-linemen until we are a complete team that can compete has turned into this. Now we need a brand new coaching staff, complete overhaul of the o-line, another safety, and apparently some WRs lol Maybe even a new GM once he gives all of our draft picks away for some more castoffs from terrible teams.

I've been told since the beginning of the season that I'm not a real fan for not blindly believing in Darnold. 

Hope they all enjoy their fuggin crow. They probably wont post here for a while. @Panthers Rhule has been MIA for few weeks I think. 

• Beer 2

Well okay we lost... bad oline, terrible qb play, but why new coaching staff ? That’s more a function of a gamble on Sam seemingly not working and a lack of talent on the offensive line, so what is your supposed solution? Who do you hire and what about that new staff makes you believe that it will be more effective? Does this staff get more than 2 seasons ? At what point do you draw that line ?

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

At the end of the day, you are only as good as you QB. Unfortunately our starter is in the 29-32 range out of 32 teams. Can't really judge a team when you don't have an NFL QB.

Im not sure...there are a few back ups better than Sam. I'd say Sam is 36th-38th qb in the league.  

• Pie 1