• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It doesnt matter who the qb is

Tr3ach

Just now, GoobyPls said:

Not really a real franchise QB can overcome these problems to a degree. Darnold is a mediocre to terrible QB so he exacerbates everything.

Never forget Joe Flacco looked better than Darnold last season

Joe Flacco 

I want to understand this…

In order to be a good QB you expect them to overcome a bad offensive line, no RB, drops and poor design?

And if he can’t overcome all that, he’s only making it worse?

hoe-lee-chit-mane

• Pie 6
  • Poo 2

We have the worst OL in the league. Period. CMac disguised this, but he can't stay healthy. We were never going to be a playoff team with this line. We will have a top 12 draft pick and we should run to the podium to select the Iowa Center. We will have 30 million or more for Free Agents. Go get OLine starters. We can be a playoff team next year with the OLine fixed. But trading pics constantly for a quick fix will kill a franchise. Do it the right way and we will compete for championships. Listen to fans who only want to rush the process and you become the Jets.

• Pie 2

I'm so glad Darnold was benched and PJ was given multiple drives in garbage time against a bottom-tier team. Now people can shut the hell up about pinpointing the problems of this team on one player. Silly, psychological gymnastics some of y'all have been doing to make yourselves feel better about this team.

This team is done.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

I want to understand this…

In order to be a good QB you expect them to overcome a bad offensive line, no RB, drops and poor design?

And if he can’t overcome all that, he’s only making it worse?

hoe-lee-chit-mane

Except he still has good weapons, the play design looks bad cause Darnold is a terrible QB and the line has been blocking better these past two weeks.

• Pie 1

O line............I've been saying it for years.................on deaf ears..........

Look at how Mahomes played today and what happens to him with an O line that is struggling in KC.

There are no answers in great passer or catchers.........or coaches from Baylor in the NFL.

O line is the foundation of the NFL..........

I rest my case............