• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

the draft is fluid and people latch on to certain specific things that Verge may have said at one time, despite saying something different (and often more accurate) as the draft got closer.  but nobody's rumors / sources are ALWAYS correct.

those of you intend on shitting on a person for sharing what they've heard, fug off. just ignore the posts. I ignore 90% of the posts from people with "inside" info (altho that has largely disappeared the last couple years, hmm)...

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

This is all turning into a big nothing-burger. Texans leaking fake interest to try and incite teams to engage in a bidding war. 

It is odd how this just keeps flaring up periodically in the sports media. It does feel very manufactured.

I suspect it is both camps being active in trying to force the action.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

@Verge do you have any insights on what the framework of the deals are? Is it still 3 1sts, multiple mid round and 2 starters?

Curious to what the Eagles could offer to sweeten the pot.

My guy doesn't believe it is three 1sts, though admittedly it is hard for him to know exact details beyond what he is hearing as a third party.

Thinks the Eagles are involved in a weird package deal (not for Watson), but nothing beyond that. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Doesn’t matter if she’s right or wrong. She has a source in Buffalo that’s giving info that person is telling her and she’s posting. She doesn’t have to do this lol. Even if it’s not directly from the panthers. Offices talk so we’re basically hearing office gossip in the nfl. It’s cool. Nothing more nothing less.

For clarity he does NOT work for Buffalo. That's just where I live lol 

2 hours ago, CarolinaLivin said:

I think she said something like it was between horn and jones if Sewell wasn't available 

I thought

Mac Jones > Sewell > Horn

I have admitted I was very much fooled on the Mac Jones front. Sewell and Horn info was correct.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2