• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joel Klatt heard Rhule may not be staying in the NFL, could be eyeing position at Penn State

NeederNodder

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Imagine Rhule being your manager at any job and taking him seriously. He seems like the ultimate micromanager that's not good at any one thing

People say that Rhule is such a great speaker. Everytime he talks, I just want to punch him in the mouth. 

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Lol we have established ourselves as a poverty franchise. What a ducking embarrassment if Rhule is the one that leaves with the largest contract in NFL coaching history. 

This franchise was fine and was trending upward until David Tepper bought it. The greatest thing that guy has done for Carolina is removing the NFL shield from the 50 yard line. 

• Poo 3

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, this might be best for everyone involved. It's just not working out for Rhule at the NFL level but he built two competitive programs out of schools that aren't traditional powerhouses to say the least. With the clout of Penn State behind him he might be able to build a legit contender. Then the Panthers can start over. Again. The question becomes then does Fitterer stay or go? I haven't seen much to hang my hat on him definitely staying.

He's been in the nfl for less than a season and a half.  Wtf.  Are you on crack or is it meth?  Perhaps psychedelics?  I'm sorry that's not enough time to decide it's not working out, especially looking at the defense which is vastly improved from the start of last year.

Let me say this.  If it's not working out for Rhule, it would be personal related and not football related.  Coach Rhule has not failed in the NFL yet.  This take is as dumb as people thinking he's getting fired this year.

Good grief you losers need therapy.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

what the fug?????

We had Cam. We had Luke. This team was in the Super Bowl after a 15-1 regular season record in 2015. People used to be embarrassed of being seen in Panthers apparels. Not anymore. Now in 2021, we have become a bottom tier team. What has Tepper done? Go look at the record. Have you even been to BOA? It’s filled with opposing fans. Have you seen the player’s morale? Have you seen this board? No one even talks about the next opponent anymore until game day. We’re definitely not trending up!

• Poo 2