• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt, this is a NFL franchise QB if you’ve never seen one before

Squid Game

4 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I was thinking Sunday about how games were always more fun with Cam and Luke because you never knew when one of them would just completely take over a game, act like a defibrilator, and bring us back to life. We dont' have a single person like that anymore so if things are going down hill you might as well quit watching. 

There are 22 players on the field on every play. If you cannot enjoy the spectacle. Maybe football isn't your sport.

Imagine your lively-hood relying on you being perfect on every play? If you can't enjoy that pressure? Man, why are you watching?

3 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

It's true though. He has never been am accurate passer, and some of us fa s are tired of hearing these people cry every single day for a broke down washed up qb who hasn't been good in over 5 years. 

It's always the same types of people too... the kind that weren't here before Cam and now batch and complain every day about him because they liked Cam more than the actual Panthers.

Cam suvks. He isnt coming back, a d these guys sound rediculous, just like the BLM cloin karpwrnick fans who thought everyone was racist because all 32 teams thought Collin sucked as a qb.

How many more years are these people gon a cry about this guy? If Cam was any good, why doesn't he have a job?

Dayum

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Elite QBs don't always get you where you want to go. Football is the pinnacle of a team game.

Just ask Marino.

Year 2 of a rebuild, and you folks want a SB. Man, that 3-0 start really did a number.

I want competence in year two of a build   

competence, in the pros, is not too much to ask for with a $65 million dollar coach and a $20 million dollar Qb over two years 

1 hour ago, Ace420 said:

It's true though. He has never been an accurate passer, and some of us fans are tired of hearing these people cry every single day for a broke down washed up qb who hasn't been good in over 5 years. 

It's always the same types of people too... the kind that weren't here before Cam was drafted and now bitch and complain every day about him because they liked Cam more than the actual Panthers.

Cam sucks. He isnt coming back, and these guys sound rediculous, just like the BLM clown colin kapernick fans who thought everyone was 'racist' because all 32 teams thought Collin sucked as a qb.

How many more years are these people gonna cry about this guy? If Cam was any good, why doesn't he have a job?

I come to the huddle to read about the Panthers. Cam threads should go in the NFL forum.

Leave the Bureau of Land Management out of this.

25 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I want competence in year two of a build   

competence, in the pros, is not too much to ask for with a $65 million dollar coach and a $20 million dollar Qb over two years 

Were you here 2 years ago, when our roster was basically barren? 

If you were. You know that it takes more than 2 years to rebuild.

6 hours ago, Squid Game said:

Tom Brady, Josh Allen, Pat Mahomes, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Lamar Jackson, Matthew Stafford, Kyler Murray, Joe Burrow?

Brady-elite

Allen- damn good

Mahomes- already peaked, trending downward

Herbert-damn good

Rodgers-good

Prescott-good

Jackson-decent'

Stafford-product of the system

Murray-best of the bunch

Durrow-good

3 hours ago, Ace420 said:

It's true though. He has never been an accurate passer, and some of us fans are tired of hearing these people cry every single day for a broke down washed up qb who hasn't been good in over 5 years. 

It's always the same types of people too... the kind that weren't here before Cam was drafted and now bitch and complain every day about him because they liked Cam more than the actual Panthers.

Cam sucks. He isnt coming back, and these guys sound rediculous, just like the BLM clown colin kapernick fans who thought everyone was 'racist' because all 32 teams thought Collin sucked as a qb.

How many more years are these people gonna cry about this guy? If Cam was any good, why doesn't he have a job?

I come to the huddle to read about the Panthers. Cam threads should go in the NFL forum.

In the last 31 starts(across his last two years with the Panthers and his season with New England) he was a 65.9% passer. Cam got the rap as an inaccurate passer because we had OC's that set up QB's to complete less passes. 

He doesn't have a job because we broke him and he would get the vaccine. 

Make not mistake, even broken Cam is far better than what we currently have. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 4

7 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Cam wasn’t elite, maybe to you he was. He’s the greatest QB in Panthers history to this point.

LoL. He was our offense for years and we will never know what he could have looked like under better than awful an OC because our HC was so bad about managing that side of the game. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

42 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

In the last 31 starts(across his last two years with the Panthers and his season with New England) he was a 65.9% passer. Cam got the rap as an inaccurate passer because we had OC's that set up QB's to complete less passes. 

He doesn't have a job because we broke him and he would get the vaccine. 

Make not mistake, even broken Cam is far better than what we currently have. 

You're unfortunately wrong.

I get it you have beer goggles for Cam.

But there were plenty of times his inaccuracy solely cost us games. The guy was just a terrible passer of the ball. He almost never hit guys perfectly in stride like Jake. 

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You're unfortunately wrong.

I get it you have beer goggles for Cam.

But there were plenty of times his inaccuracy solely cost us games. The guy was just a terrible passer of the ball. He almost never hit guys perfectly in stride like Jake. 

The difference between your statement and mine is that mine included actual facts, yours were loaded with "feels." 

I get it, you hate Cam with a passion because maybe he touched you inappropriately or something.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1