• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Shuts Down College Rumors

CarolinaLivin

7 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

He talks a lot, too much. How much is believable….who knows 

I believe he will get it done.  I get disappointed just like everyone else but I've never tried to throw this team under the bus.  What he said his conference to shut down the rumors of him leaving, I believe.

• Pie 6

5 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

I swear, this place is filled with the most miserable people I’ve ever seen. Rhule has been successful everywhere he’s ever been. He will be successful here too unless you crazies get your way. 

7 winning seasons. It's always been this way. This isn't a perennial contender year in and year out and until that changes this is what you get it's no different for other franchises in similar circumstances.

• Beer 3

Hold on let me get my Rhule translator working... here it goes:

”I have one of the worst jobs you can have. I left a terrible program at Baylor with a short term contract with bad people for a place to come here. I built two football programs, and when I say I that’s me, and I built two terrible football programs and didn’t really want to try it in the NFL. We went through a sh!tty first year not like I expected. We are in the middle of a second year thats back and forth and exactly where we want to be but you should say you like to build and then inherit something. We aren’t building anything. I hope every guy in here doesn’t think I’m in here for the long haul because I don’t want to do anything. I don’t really give a fug when I take the elevator every day and see those two championship trophies. Like these fans, these people, everybody but me wants to bring a Super Bowl trophy here, because it’s hard to do. That’s not one of the reasons I came here, I don’t want to be a part of that. I could really give fug about fulfilling this mission that was started in 1995,1996. We haven’t done it yet, and don’t hold your breath because it’s only going to happen on accident with a little effort as possible.”.

Sounds about normal .

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1